Uniique Much is committed to protecting the privacy of all customers and values the protection of any personal information that is gathered.
Personal information Uniique Much collects when you visit www.uniiquemuch.com include:
- Information about your web browser
- IP address
- Time zone
- Some cookies that are installed on your device
- Individual web pages/products that you view
- What websites/search terms referred you to uniiquemuch.com
- Information about how you interact with uniiquemuch.com using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, and pixels
- Any dealings with us by person or by others
By using our Website, as a Customer and as a Business Dealing with us you are giving us all the Reasonable Consents to Collect your Data (this Include Physical Interactions as aforementioned).
We Keep this Promises to you by following the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the Confidentiality of your Information.
Note: No Data is used in Association with any Personal Information.
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase on www.uniiquemuch.com, we collect certain information from you, including:
- Your name
- Billing address
- Shipping address
- Payment information including credit card numbers
- Email address
- Phone number
- Others Incidental
We need the Information so we can provide Best Services to all the Customers.
Note: Any Financial Information that you provide will not be Stored.
How does Uniique Much use your personal information?
Uniique Much uses the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through uniiquemuch.com (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Reasons Not General
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with You;
- Screen our orders for Potential Risk/Fraud;
- To provide the Best AND Best Services to our Customers; and
- In Line with the Preferences you have Shared with us, provide you with
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us Screen for Potential Risk and Fraud (in Particular, your IP Address), and more generally to Improve and Optimise the Website www.uniiquemuch.com.
We Share your Personal Information: “Uniique Much” shares your Personal Information with the Third Parties. For example, we use Google Analytics to help understand How our Customers use the site.
The business dealings of the company with the Third Parties inevitably may disclose all or some personal information to them. Therefore, we will do our best to let the Third Party know of the Privacy and Confidentiality.
The “Uniique Much” may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable Laws and Regulations. To respond to a Subpoena, Search Warrant, or other Lawful Request for information we receive; or to otherwise Protect our Rights.
- You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted
- When you place an order through uniiquemuch.com, we will maintain your order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information
- Request us to stop direct marketing messages
- If you do not wish to receive any emails including updates, ads or marketing messages after subscribing, you have the option to unsubscribe from the mailing list by hitting the unsubscribing button when you login into your account
- Remove; OR
Prevent Unauthorized Access and Disclosure;
Make sure the Data are Accurate;
Appropriately Used; and
Destroy your information when we are instructed.
If you do not Identify yourself to us Fully, we may not be able to give you the full access as a normal Customer would receive.
In terms of Employment, please provide True, and Accurate (up to date) information without Misleading or Deceptive (or likely to) Representation.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at: email@example.com